Re: Gentiana andrewsii and seeds

Hello Donna,
I will probably skip a year or two ... maybe come back to gentiana and see if anyone new is interested. Maybe by then a national gardening magazine will be interested in another article on gentiana.
Seeds do best if sown fresh and not allowed to dry out severely...
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

My Gentiana andrewsii is finally blooming it's heart out.... Gene, you
shouldn't give up on them, I think they just need more publicity.....
If the weather holds out, anyone interested in seeds?
and speaking of seeds..... once again if the weather holds out to get them.....
Donna