Re: Gentiana andrewsii + speaking of blooming... (Spiranthes cernua)

The flowers are not yet opened, so no scent yet. I planted them in
the front of the bed so as to easily see them. There is a button bush
(Cephalanthes occidentalis) to the right, and Louisiana iris behind
and to the left. Also have a curly rush and some short fine leafed
sedge nearby.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b