Re: Where is everyone? Outside?

Some families here do that too. My middle daughter's three had sheep projects this year. They only come home to sleep & occ. to eat. They would probably get more rest if they had a a camper there. Living 3/4 mile from the fairgrounds it would be silly. ----- Original Message ----- From: <Aplfgcnys@aol.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2007 4:21 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Where is everyone? Outside?

Sounds like a great fair, Judy.  We don't have one in this area, but
I've always loved them.  Two of my sons always go to their State
fairs - Washington State and NY - but usually with horse-riding
daughters.  My Wash. State son used to rent a mobile home and
camp at the fair for the whole week when his daughter was doing
the horsey thing - barrel-racing and so on.
Congratulations on all your wins.
Auralie

In a message dated 09/23/2007 12:01:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,