Re: Where is everyone? > now blooming

This time of year the garden is starting to look tatty, not much in bloom.

My poor Magnolia is naked, but I do still have quite a few things in bloom:
3 kinds of Anemones
Malva zebrina
Variegated Liriope
Aster Alma Potschke
5 kinds of Phlox paniculata
Colchicum
2 kinds of Sedum - grndcvr and upright
Geraniums Rozanne and Lancaster
Heliopsis Loraine Sunshine
A few die-hard Echinaceas
Eupatorium chocolate - just starting to bloom
Physostegia  - Obedient Plant
Mirabilis - 4 o'clocks
Sternbergia lutea
Purple Fountain Grass
Amaranthus - huge with drooping red purple blooms
Alstroemeria - just finishing bloom
Gaura
Rudbeckia
Agastache - Korean Hyssop
Silene  - grncvr type  a few new blooms
Lamium mac - a fresh flush of flowers brought on by cooler weather
Actaea (Cimicifuga) - the 2 dark colored varieties bloom later than the species
Tricyrtis - some done, some blooming, some just now making buds
Astilbe- the late purple bloomer
Hosta
Corydalis
Chinese 4get me nots