From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net on behalf of Donna
Sent: Sat 9/13/2008 7:11 AM
To: gardenchat list
Subject: [CHAT] instruction request- dryers and leaf blowers

I told my husband that you folks were using a leaf blower/sucker to clean out
the dryer vents. Currently the same load is in the dryer since 5:30am and not
even close to being dry....

Although this seems easy enough to me, he is inquiring as to how you are
this.....and I am not up to arguing, so asking....to keep peace. If I had the
time, I would just do it myself, but I don't.