From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Patricia Dickson
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 11:15 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Ike

Cathy,
I may just have to come by myself.  I was hoping my husband could come
too....
he would love it as much as I would... well almost as much.
My brother that lives in Houston called tonight...he won't have electricity
for awhile so he is thinking of taking a cycle trip up.  I think he might
come
this next week so maybe after he goes back I can give you a call.
Thank you for offering.  I just looked up the website and ask for a travel
package from the convention center.  How is your fall color coming along?  I
am thinking in the next 2 or 3 weeks it might be really great.  What do you
think?
Tricia