Re: OT - AGAIN

  • Subject: Re: OT - AGAIN
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 20:29:53 -0500

They all sound quite handy. The thing that I missed the most in IE8 from 7 was my google toolbar. (which is why I kept trying to get it back, thus causing all the headaches) With the G toolbar, I could find any individual word of my search on a page. I guess that's sort of a plug in. I'd like to get that back. Maybe it'll work w Firefox

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5