Re: Tips from George Schmid

I noticed you sent the message to the Pheonix too.  I thought she threw your ass off that robin.

Chick

I receive messages from the Phoenix but I can not send to the Phoenix. Carolyn has never forwarded anything I have sent thus far. I have considered making a mail group and sending directly to the members of Phoenix going around Carolyn all together and maybe I will if I find myself with absolutely nothing to do some evening and feel like pissing her off.

Here's the message I get when I try.

Your message dated Sun, 1 Apr 2001 18:17:55 -0400 with subject "Re: Tips
from  George  Schmid"  has  been  submitted  to  the  moderator  of  the
PHOENIX_HOSTA_ROBIN list: Carolyn Schaffner <drsnooks@BUFFNET.NET>.