Re: Gardenweb web site

Bob and Jim,

I don't know what's going on between you two and Spike, but I've posted on
that site for years and never had a problem. I've included links to all
kinds of sites, and I'm sure most of them are NOT advertizers/financial
supporters of GardenWeb.

If I remember correctly, this site punishs wrong-doers by "sending them to
Disney." If your post contains a "forbidden" word, Gardenweb disappears and
you are automatically connected to the Disney site. The only time I've had
a posting rejected or misdirected was when I deliberatly sent a posting
containing the word "pussy."  The post was quite innocent, since we were
discussing pussy willows (I just left out the willow part), and to be
honest I sent it in order to test whether I'd be sent to Disney.. Sure
enough, it worked.

I consider Gardenweb to be one of the better sites out there for
information. I do know posts that are blatant advertisements are rejected.
Sorry you guys have had problems.