Re: Gardenweb web site

     Hello Jerry, I am glad that you don't have any problems with Garden
Web. Generally I don't either and I still frequent several Forums there. In
some ways you are making my point for me. As with any censorship it is "hit
and miss." There is new Hosta Forum composed of people that have been kicked
off Garden Web called Internet Hosta Friends>>>
http://communities.msn.com/InternetHostaFriends/messageboard.msnw<<<I am sure
that they would be happy to tell you how they feel about censorship>>>
     Try asking for a prayer request and see what happens to your posting.
It depends on "Spike's" mood or possibly he misses some but some are
"allowed" to remain and some are pulled. Maybe it depends on what flavor your
chosen religion is. I have no clue and that is another point. The censorship
is arbitrary the rules aren't published.
     I received an e-mail from him when he deleted my posting saying that
"it was a private e-mail issue and not for the "Plant Hybridizing Forum". In
the same days postings there were several postings addressed to individuals
that remained. I was being"moderately" critical and mine was deleated.

                                                   Jim Towle