Re: Re:Translation

Best I can do....

Hello Jim, The fact to pass the seeds to the micro-wave does effectively to
double occasionnellement the number of chromosomes. But this always enough
random had to the fact that this is not severe as method. Each micro-wave to
his power and a too done long time to burst the seeds. Therefore two three
big constraints for the success, be; 1- that the seeds begin all just their
division for to not work on a too big mass of cells, 2- that the power of
the micro-wave be fitting to the good power, 3- that the time bombardement
be not too long. To give you an idea of the power, I read that the fact to
leave semis facing a screen TV could suffice. I you had very humbly that I
do that here of scientific non manner. On the quantity possibly of seeds
that I cultivate, possible that only some seeds succeed the jump. I do not
do any décompte chromosomiques either. To the pleasure

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)