Re: More SNOW,VOLES,Red Peppers and Hostas

  • Subject: Re: More SNOW,VOLES,Red Peppers and Hostas
  • From: "Ann James" annfree@earthlink.net
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 16:42:28 -0600

>>Don't start...it's a really bad habit!

Diane

Ann James wrote:

>Wow, I think I'm going to go snort some red pepper flakes, or at least one.
>I don't think I can get it to snow, however.<<

But I've never seen a vole.  Or a mole.  I have, however, seen other
rodents, if moles and  voles are rodents.  I thought perhaps in a pepper
flake trance I could see what he saw.  Little families of critters indulging
in perpetual bliss.

Don't mind me.  We are having some home repairs done and you know about
construction.  It always takes longer and it always costs more and you are
going to live in disarray the rest of your life and have to restrain your
two ancient sheepdogs while workmen come in and out and make noise.  Hand me
those peppers.  I used to just put them on pizza.

Ann James