Re: HOSTA WHEELS COMMITTEE

David  ...I sent you the graphic image; in Portrait format as requested, however...You and all, should perhaps be aware: that a new "HOSTA GRAPHIC WHEEL" is already in the works, making this one obsolete.  As I heard the story -- Bill Meyers, George Smith and another Graphic Artist; have their heads together...and the final 'Color Wheel' as it applies to hostas....should be arriving soon?  Publishing of the current wheel has stopped, since it is going to be replaced with a better one.
      Jim Hawes, Wheels Committee Director, is in Florida, so until his return...that is all I can report, but perhaps Dan Nelson knows more?
hosta sincerely yours
Bill Nash Guelph Ontario Canada