Re: Neighbors

  • Subject: Re: Neighbors
  • From: "Barbara Weitemier" <bweite@hscis.net>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 09:11:00 -0700

Hello Bob
    No rock cutting or polishing, but lots of collecting! I love minerals
and crystals insitu as decorative objects, while I use massive specimens in
my garden. My dream is to take a trip to Idaho to collect semi-precious gem
stones-----maybe someday with my son and grandson.
    Speaking of tombstones, someone who lived in my house perhaps 40-50
years ago worked for a monument company in town so I have a granite stone
with a flat top--obviously engraved with the wrong death date! It's
interesting what people leave in their garages when they move.
    "Nothing is prettier than polished stones" except perhaps for your
exquisite daylily photos?????

Barbara in Walla Walla