Neighbors

  • Subject: Neighbors
  • From: SECK138@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 11:35:33 EDT

One of my neighbors just called.  Someone I am not even friendly with, but
someone who has seen my yard.  Her cousin is really into gardening and she
wanted to bring him over to see my plants. If he saw something he liked, that
I could divide it and share it with him.  It was absolutely incredulous.  I
told her I would be more than happy to have him come over to see the garden,
but I would not be dividing any plants.  I would recommend places where he
can buy these plants.  There are a ton of friends I can divide my hostas with
if I want to share.    Too much Chris from Braintree, MA