Re: Neighbors

Chris, sounds like my neighbor.  She was always wanting this and
that.  I just kept quoting prices until she stopped asking.
Some people don't realize the work we put into our gardens and what
some of the nicer plants cost, so when you tell them what you will sell
this little piece for they go into shock.
I don't mind sharing with some one who will take care of a plant, but
some one who puts the really nice hosta you gave them out in the middle
of their yard all by itself in full sun after you told them it is a shade plant,
let them go buy their own.  There are plenty of cheap hosta at Walmart.
Sam I Am

One of my neighbors just called.  Someone I am not even friendly with, but
someone who has seen my yard.  Her cousin is really into gardening and she
wanted to bring him over to see my plants. If he saw something he liked, that
I could divide it and share it with him.  It was absolutely incredulous.  I
told her I would be more than happy to have him come over to see the garden,
but I would not be dividing any plants.  I would recommend places where he
can buy these plants.  There are a ton of friends I can divide my hostas with
if I want to share.    Too much Chris from Braintree, MA