Re: butterfly road kill - really sad

  • Subject: Re: butterfly road kill - really sad
  • From: "H. WILLIAMS" <msbucky@home.com>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 21:35:46 -0400

The Monarchs take longer than a few days. And they don't survive the
trip. The generation that leaves breeds and dies on the way, the next
generation continues the journey. They migrate over a long period of
time. Pretty much the last of the Monarchs leave Canada from Point
Pelee, Ontario around the middle of September.