Re: Buyer Beware

  • Subject: Re: Buyer Beware
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 01:03:54 EDT

In a message dated 8/25/01 12:59:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
halinar@open.org writes:

<< so
 what attracts people to the auctions? >>

Joe, what makes a person buy a lottery ticket.  I guess some are just
curious, attracted to winning the bid and the thrill of opening the box in
the mail.  While most of the purchases that I have made by auction have been
positive I would even say that the negative experience that I have had has
been worth the learning.  N.