Re: Great Expectations

  • Subject: Re: Great Expectations
  • From: michael shelton <wilddog_202@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 22:46:17 -0700 (PDT)

Butch says;

Let me continue my line of reasoning about 'Great
Expectations'. With this description, it has gold
centered leaves with a green edge. Leaf size varies
from 2" to 12". Divides very slowly if it divides at
all. The colors are admired by all and everyone who
has ever seen a nice plant wants one. Do not ask how
to grow a large specimen because no one knows, some
have done it but they can not tell you how.

If that is accurate then you know the plant.