Re: Fertilizer Bargain

Bob Axmear wrote:
> venies.place wrote:
> >
> > Not to sound like an idiot, but what is Osmocote?
> >
> > Pottsey
> Hi Pottsey
>         I don't think anyone has answered you. Osmocote is an encapsulated
> time-release fertilizer that gives off fertilizer in small doses all
> summer. Or something close to this.
> Bye
> Bob
> --
>        Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308 319 568-4859
>        http://www.gem-enterprises.com/axmear/home.html  HOSTAS ONLINE
>         http://www.gem-enterprises.com/axmear/webwork.html WEBWORK
other elements are "naturally" slower to become avaliable.  One thing to
understand, is the other numbers associated with timed release feeds.
Osmocote for instance is frequently sold as a 50/50 14-14-14.  The 50/50
refers to the speed of realese of the Nitrogen.  In this case, half of
the nitrogen would be released at the normal rate, and in a four month
formula, the balance would become slowly avaliable over the next four
Ran Lydell