Re: Division

I have started my page on dividing Hosta I think that its about 1/4 done, I
hope to add more pictures and lots more information, including how to cut up
stems and crowns with eyes. But do to time constraints and other problems (a
nasty infestation of deer over the last few days) they will have to be done
in a few more weeks.
 The current pictures are not as clear As I would have liked-the day I
snapped the pictures was humid and I think there was some condensation on the

If you have any information that you think I should add please let me know.