Re: Destruction of hopsta-open?

>Hi Joe
>	One thing you can be certain is that Patty isn't involved in any plots
>against anyone or with anyone. She just likes to talk about hostas and
>flowers. I doubt if she even knows Carolyn much past knowing who she is.
>Sometimes I think there is more read into something than there really
>is.
>Bye
>Bob

Hi-thanks, Bob! Just to clear up any confusion re the above. What Bob said
is absolutely true. I don't know Carolyn or Jim for that matter. I have
seen Jim's pleas for answers and hope that he gets some.  I just love
Hostas and love reading what people have to post-most of the time. I simply
wanted to have a list where people would feel comfortable talking about
Hostas and not have to read political discussions. And I DO use my delete
key for such. People can remain on as many lists as they want-I know I
will, too.

I have no clue as to hybridizing, tissue culture and all the scientific
areas of Hosta growing. I just love them and especially the flowers. This
kind of "simple" talk can bore the experts. But some newbies and myself, as
well as other Hosta lovers still like to talk about the simple aspects of
growing Hostas. That was my only intent.

I'm sorry you feel that Hosta-open may be destructed as a result of this. I
do doubt that that will happen as many of the "experts" will stay right
here.

Clyde has started a list just for political discussion of the AHS and I
hope people who are interested sign up and enjoy it.

Destruction of any list is the furthest thing from my mind.

Patty Woodbury
<saluki13@mediaone.net>
http://members.tripod.com/saluki13/index.html