Re: Unregistered Hostas

Ran:
    Thanks for being so nice and responding to the posts of unregistered
hosta. You of course, are right and it does make some sense. I'm just a
minor player in the hosta game as my poor little collection is practically
nil compared to most of the ones I see and read about on this forum. I do
appreciate all I learn and try not to get involved in the 'politics' of the
AHS as I am not a member and it really is none of my business. For the most
part, before I started receiving this list, I didn't even know such a
society existed. I will try to keep my opinions to myself in the future.
Jean, (also smiling and friendly)