Re: expensive hostas are they worth the extra price?

Whether any of the hostas listed are worth the price obviously will depend
on your own situation.  Of the one's you listed I've only got Garnet Prince
and to me it's well worth the price, a beautiful plant that grew well it's
first year.
I'd like White Wall Tires and Tattoo but for me I find the price too steep
right now to really consider seriously.  I know a few people who have
Striptease and they've been pleased with it's performance.
You may want to consider shopping around a bit too.  Check out the hosta
finder when it comes out.  I don't necessarily recommend buying from the
least expensive
listing,  there are other factors when choosing a supplier, but by careful
study you
may be able to save yourself enough to an extra hosta or two.