Re: Pay Pal - explained

andrewl wrote:
  This is one way to keep away from receiving
> bad checks.
Hi Andrew
	I have sold hostas now for 5 years or so plus buy and sell all kinds of
things on ebay. This is hundreds of transactions a year. I have yet to
have a problem with bad checks from anyone. I think it would be better
to have a bad check or two along the way than to impede everyone with
escrow accounts and paypal if they don't want to use them.

                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/