Re: seedlings etc

In a message dated 2/12/01 7:12:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
eoneill@attglobal.net writes:

<< I'm not sure where your white worms came from..But my best guess is that
 eggs were present in the Promix and even your boiling water/nuke treatment
 didn't get them.

We were baking the soil last year for an hour or so in a low oven.  Yum nice

Helen if you want to save these seedlings I would try the big stuff, maybe a
misting with diazanon, what you are describing is pretty severe.  I rarely
see more than one or two gnats at a time and just ignore them.

Betsy did not say how her neem oil was working.