Re: Can you spell 'hutzpa?'

It WILL get harder to increase the high bid again by another 600%, now that
we've crashed through that quardruple-digit invisible ceiling.  $10.00 and
climbing ever so SLOWLY!  Wowzer.  If you really want to get that price up
there, Chic, (and for what better cause?) you'll want to start talking
positively about the conversation you'll be offering.  Picking your brain has
GOT to be worth a few bucks.... Maybe you should just skip the chatter and
jump straight to a table dance--there may be more interest in something like

(Looks like Brace_u_self has jumped back into the hunt...)

How high a bid would you need to see in order to switch from offering
chit-chat over dinner to doing the hula with some Hosta queen?  Maybe when we
break through a hundy you'll put a challenge out there to help feed the hungry
Hosta coffers...  Get creative, you marketing wizard...

Maybe Carol B. knows the hula... Sounds like your wife's smart enough to stay
away so you won't have to worry about embarrassing the bejebbers out of her
...... So....well you know... get creative!

Andrew L.
Just trying to stir things up a bit...