{Snow Dwarf in Ebox (CB} and Fwd: Re: [Hem-Gathering] Virus?

CARO BRASHEAR WROTE via:
Sender: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com

Hi guys,
The " SNOW WHITE AND DWARFS THE REAL STORY" showed up in my mailbox a few
minutes ago again.

Since Jim Hawes mentioned the same subject in his thank you this morning, I
didn't want anyone to open it thinking is was me in response to Jim's thank
you.

I wonder if it gets triggered by the words showing up in our Email?

Sorry Carolyn to mention it when you asked to not spread virus rumors on
Phoenix, but I didn't want anyone to open it thinking it was from me. The
one in my box came from Sexy Fun again.

That's all,
cb
Carol in CT z6/5
--- HOPE THIS MUMBO JUMBO BELOW HELPS SUMPIN -- :-B))