Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2001 11:54 AM
Subject: Snow Dwarf in Ebox again with Attachment

Hi guys,
The  " SNOW WHITE AND DWARFS  THE REAL STORY" showed up in my mailbox a few
minutes ago again.

Since Jim Hawes mentioned the same subject in his thank you this morning, I
didn't want anyone to open it thinking is was me in response to Jim's thank
you.

I wonder if it gets triggered by the words showing up in our Email?

Sorry Carolyn to mention it when you asked to not spread virus  rumors on
Phoenix, but I didn't want anyone to open it thinking it was from me.  The
one in my box came from Sexy Fun again.

That's all,
cb
Carol in CT z6/5