Re: [Hem-Gathering] VIRUS WARNINGS and etcetera

At 06:45 PM 02/25/2001 +0100, Arnhild of Norway wrote:
btw .. if you have shady parts in gadren and any of you like to grow
varigated hosta seedlings I really can *recommand* Bill's seed strain he
mentioned - they do get a lot of varigation, and even some of them seem to
get red in petiols that is still rare! - it is very fun to see them
develop. And Bill - I know some of the people here used to be interested in
hosta as well.

>>---- Arnhild? ---->> thank you muchly for your kind words?

"Growing seedlings of all genus?" has been my lifetime-hobby, for over half a century, and is just something I do for enjoyment.  To anyone, who might be interested in something er'other related to hostas-whatever, please respond privately and thank you kindly in advance?

BTW ...IMHO and regarding the SNOW WHITE "midgets.scr" virus-file:
``````````` I'm involved with many different list-servers; I've never seen "hahaha@sexyfun" come through any of these, so it must be filtered out! ..right?
                  It has arrived here, via private messages from "hahaha@sexyfun" about ten times this year, and was just received today, by one another *but not* via any list-server, on today's date, so watch out for it because it is floating around.

 Also, watch out for an *ANNA KOURNIKOVA* (sp?) email' ATTACHMENT.  Within the past few weeks, it shut down all of the worker's computers in our Provincial Government Ministry Offices in Toronto, and it arrived there and elsewhere, via hotmail.com email addresses.  All workers, are now restricted to not communicate with any hotmail addresses, as a result.  The "Anna Kournikova"-attachment, offers to show this tennis star, in nude form, and is a VIRUS.  I am and remain...

fraternally yours

aka --

personal Web-site>> http://www3.sympatico.ca/raffi
E-mail> "William Nash" <raffi@sympatico.ca>
Lettermail> 157 Harvard Road, Guelph, ON, CA N1G4L3
STREAK=The Streaker's Clubhouse (streak'd hosta) > http://www.streak-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
NISE=New Internet Seedling-hybridizers Exchange (seed growing) > http://www.nise-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
HOSTAPIX= (digital-image sharing group) > http://www.hostapix-subscribe@yahoogroups.com