Re: Agar to Soil: tc

       Beth Arnold....I don't know!...what you are asking in the paragraph of questions below?...but I love your style...i.e. a question mark at the end of every thought?....neato?....yes?...bravo?
       ANYWAY?....last year!...I recall?...James Hawes of Oakland Maryland, offered to do weekend TC training sessions at his place, so I'd advise you contact Jimbo, the Wizard of AWE's ...if'n you thinkin I'm jokin bout this?
       Hope this helps you decide which way to go LOL
:-B))
---aka...Bill Nash-- in response to ------