Re: Value for money

Ben, I think that I got a good value for my money as I didn't have to do any
of the work.  I love the pictures and the articles about the gardens on the
tours were wonderful.  Thanks to everyone who took the time to write them and
for all the work that everyone involved puts into the publication.

While we are talking about value for the money, cruse over to the ebay
listing for hosta and check out the prices that some of the hosta seeds are
bringing.  Amazing!  N.