Re: (no subject)

In a message dated 1/3/2001 10:27:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ShayDguy@aol.com writes:

<<
 Subject: SOME POLITICAL HUMOR

 Bush Inaugural Address

 Don't know much about history
 Don't know much foreign policy
 Can't remember how I got through school
 Cocaine and alcohol were just so cool
 But what's it matter 'cause my mommy says
 "Boy, if you want to you can be the prez
 And what a wonderful world this will be"

 Don't know much about the women's vote
 Don't know much about the bill I wrote
 Don't know much about the foreign vets
 I've never voted for 'em yet
 But I do know if your dad tries hard
 He can get you in the National Guard
 And what a wonderful place that can be

 Now I never claimed to be an A student
 But what's wrong with C's?
 And maybe by lying to my lovely daughters
 I can win their love for me

 Don't know much about air pollution
 Don't know much 'bout the constitution
 Don't know much 'bout th'economy
 It never much affected me

 But there's one thing that I know for sure
 If the rich stay rich and poor stay poor
 What a wonderful world this will be

 Don't know much about the national debt
 Can't say that I've ever paid one yet
 If we need to we can sell the States
 To the Japanese at discount rates
 But I do know if things get bad
 Dick and I can always call my dad
 And what a wonderful world this will be.

HI Chris:
Isn't all this stuff great? Wonder who has the time to make it up...Anyway,
good to hear from you.  Woder what the rest of the winter has in store for
us????  Seven deer ran through the yard yesterday as I was at the
computer....what a sight.
I got a new computer/printer/scanner and lost all my E addresses; supposedly
my son-in-law copied them over but that doesn't happen with AOL. Printer(
EPSON ) was sent back as it was defective...new one OK. Dell computer & AOL
have a few gliches still to be worked out....Then I'll buy a table for the
scanner .  Busy work for the winter.
Keep me posted on dates   & program for Chrysanthemum Soc.  Building web
sites for "gardening"....Check out Barry@ sunfarm.com.  Janet Schulz of
Tri-state passed ito on .
Ciao for now, Walter in Pineville