Re: Why Grow Other's Seeds? / Junk Hostas

 I guess what I'm saying is that, once again, we've come upon a problem
that sounds like a good issue, something that sellers should be ashamed
of and buyers should be up in arms about, and so far it turns out that
we've come up with two plants.  So how big a problem is it really?

I'll agree that there is not much justification for growing either of
these. But before we get too upset at the growers and warning buyers to
beware, I think we really have to come up with more than two plants out
of all the hostas we offer.

Boy, it's not easy to stir you guys up.  What's wrong, you all still
bloated from stuffing yourselves over the holidays?

Stayin' Alive

RBRSSR@aol.com wrote:

  In a message dated 01/05/2003 1:35:30 PM Central Standard Time,