Re: Fire and Ice vs Loyalist

  • Subject: Re: Fire and Ice vs Loyalist
  • From: Jim Hawes <hawesj@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2001 16:14:09 -0400

Hi Dr. Jim,

I have to agree with you about what you have said about June , including types
1, 2 and 3 you described. I have seen several variable types of June and have
some in my garden including 'Paradise Joyce'. These are real problems that call
out for resolution. I think we are saying the same thing... pointing out that
there are some sports that are identical and why...as well as some sports which
are very dissimilar and why.

I believe that we would agree that first come the observations and
understandings before suggesting how these problems can be solved.

I hope to visit with you sometime this summer when it is convenient. I will try
to call ahead to see if you will be in Gay,  Ga. when I can get away.. OK?  I
will be in touch sometime soon..

Jim Hawes.