Re: Soil ammending

  • Subject: Re: Soil ammending
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 17:10:22 EDT

Narda,
I don't expect the Variegated oak to ship till fall, but I have a bumper crop
of little oaks like Pin and Burr. Need any????
Was a great acorn year last year and the squirrels burried them
everywhere..in my gardens!.
In the back yard where it is all oak, I am pulling them.
In the front where the poplars are..I am leaving them.
If the oaks survive, when the poplars start falling over, I will have some
oaks ready to take over.
Guess I will scratch birches off my list of trees to plant if that are that
much of a pain with all their roots.

Paula
Blaine,Mn
85 degrees feels like 95