Re: Minors and Obscene Humor

This whole thing is just getting sillier and sillier.

I always heard that Canadians were touchy.

By the way, it was Kent State, the lunatics that tried to blow up the trade
center weren't Americans, and I no longer belong to the Klan.  And aren't
you lucky to live in a country with no misfits.

Chick