Re: Top Ten Most Recognizeable

Hi Bill
Any chance I could reprint this in a BHHS Newsletter as a starter for some membership input of a similar nature?
I think Chris' s original mailing not only took us all away from the unpleasantness of some recent postings on the robins but also provided us all with the incentive to reassess the hostas out there, something that may be increasingly necessary as the 5000 mark approaches.
I am chickening out for the moment! LOL
Tim over the pond
PS I agree with you over Spring Fling. I now regret not coughing up the $100 at the Convention, especially as one of my fellow BHHS chums has just received it thru the mail from Tony and it even looks good after 3000 plus miles travel - more than I did!