Re: "Abba Irresistible"

  • Subject: Re: "Abba Irresistible"
  • From: Ray W <wie1086@oh.verio.com>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 17:30:00 -0400

sounds like the plant I have. It looked good before it was dug. It will have to toughen up and be a survivor around here.

Pat Mora wrote:

Hi Don and Ray: The following is what I have on H.'Abba Irresisitble', I have not been able to find a photo of a mature non-registered plant.Pat Mora Creamy-whitish center with streaking of yellow-gold, light green, dark green. Leaf tip turns down on some leaves. One could say this Hosta may not be so "irresistible", it difficult to grow and ultimately to survive. It is reported to be fussy about the soil conditions, possibly additions of gravel may promote the growth