Re: Breeders' Rights

  • Subject: Re: Breeders' Rights
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 17:45:30 -0500

Chick wrote:
 but I'm not
> going to whine about other people making a buck off my plants when
> that's how I've been making a living for all these years.

Hi everyone
	This is exactly what I have been saying. Unless someone who sells
hostas or sold hostas for years sent a payment to Mildred and Aden and
others it is pretty hard to gripe now. I do think things have to change
though or the sellers of hostas except maybe walmart and probably even
the hybridizers aren't going to be around much longer if there are no
decent returns on their labors.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/