Shade and Hostas

Hi Hosta Friends:

We often discuss sun tolerant hostas while acknowledging that they
'grow' in shade.  I have a good sense regarding the most favorable light
conditions for growing hostas in my area.  I would be interested in your
opinion on the following.  I have an extensive elevated deck on the
south side of my house with the usual small spaces between the boards.
The exposed side of the deck is beneith high shade from a tall red oak
and hickory.  I recently installed a path beneith the length of the deck
and filled in with good garden soil on each side of the path.  I have
impatiens and lamiastrum galeobgolan (sp) now growing in these gardens
and they are doing just OK.  Does anyone know which particular hasta
cultivars might do well in this situation?

Any advice?  Thanks in advance.

Woodstock,  NY  z5/4.