Re: Crown rot

Yes, they most certainly are and they don't come back.  Also ligularias, money
wort (lysimachia , can't remember), phyostegia (sp?) varieg.,  Sounds like
this is a "hot" (no pun intended) problem to a lot of us in July.  I feel like
I am becomming an expert.  Anyone have thoughts about where this originally
comes from in a garden?  I am assuming that 3 or 4 years ago I brought some
spores into my garden from somewhere?  Does everyone agree?  Is it spreading
or has it always been present?  Does it seem to be becomiing more of a problem
in northern states too?  It drives me buggy every year at this time.
Kay Dye, Edelstein, IL Zone 5

<< Are Pulmonarias also subject to this disease? >>