Re: What did you do in your garden today?

It has rained so hard the last few days that it was impossible to go outside
for anything except to take out the dogs, so I ironed and did laundry all day
and shopped for a new washer and dryer and of course we had to go out and do
our fathers day shopping.

Yesterday in the midst of the rain we took a trip to K-Mart to buy some
Martha pots for african violets.  My daughter, Mollie persuaded me to buy
something that I would never buy, a yellow and a peach daylily.  She says
that they are happy colors, makes sense doesn't it.  N.