Re: What did you do in your garden today?

Potted my new Tardianas collection with the help of a grumbling hubby (he
did smile through the hole thing).  Found out he likes the blue hosta's
best.  Went in to finish some work for work when he came pounding on the
screen and tells me to come out right away.  Seems the people building
behind us told a group of friends about the lady with the hosta and they all
trucked over to see my garden ("Great just what I needed eight visitors and
almost 90 hosta in pots all over the sidewalks and patios").  Got lots of
ohhs and ahhs and "Where can I find one of these".  My hubby was strutting
around telling about how I got this plant or that one.  Which was his
favorites etc etc.... hum and just the other day he was grumbling about more
hosta... ha ha ha ha......  One of the group was a landscapper who didn't
realize that there were so many hosta (let's be real about this now).
Needless to say the hubby didn't finish spreading the chips, I didn't finish
my program for work and I now have two more people to take to the charter
meeting of the NW Indiana Hosta and friends.  Tomorrow, I've got to get
started on a new bed for the potted plants.  Hubby promised to make more
vole cages and slug traps.  Guess that will keep us busy.  Carl said he's
going to help mommy hoe....

Yours,
Kate