Re: What did you do in your garden today?

The first thing I did in the garden today was to give a quick tour to some
people that my husband had brought by to see the hostas.  He also complains
about the number of plants that I have, but when he finds one of his clients
that likes gardening, he like to bring them out.  After touring the gardens,
they left with a box full of hostas.
The roses received most of the attention today.  We have been having so much
rain here in Indiana that the black spot is starting.  It was spray and trim
time today.
My hosta journal came today, so I spent the early evening on the back deck
reading.  Finally finished up with a walk around the yard and some weeding.
They pull so easily after all of this rain.
I hope to get the rest of the hostas that I still have in pots into the
ground tomorrow.  I have promised my husband that I will not buy any more
hostas until I have these planted.
Have a good rest of the weekend!

Jane Spencer
Portland, IN