RE: What did you do in your garden today?picked millipedes

Thanks, Dan, I just had the stomach flu for two days so your last comment
was well appreciated.  I will go pan-fry about a million on my road to

Thanks, Gerry for the interesting news.  I will print it for Lee.  We did
try to alleviate the problem by putting down some poison (can't remember
exactly what it was) along the house, and they really diminished in number
after this last rain, I noticed.  We are loathe to use poison but we do it
anyway to prevent any kind of ant infestation around the house, since we
are in the woods and it is moist all the time.  so hopefully this worked.

Stacy Holtzman
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Bloomington, Indiana Z5b