Re: new hosta at Walmart

  • Subject: Re: new hosta at Walmart
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 16:09:38 -0500

andrewl wrote:
> Bob wrote:
> RE:>>I finally realized in order to compete in life some of these
> things I have to buy from the big boys.
> Okay, Bob, but I don't start by thinking the big boys have many
> answers.   I go there ONLY when price IS the primary motivation for
> buying.  I never expect value equal to what my specialty retailer has
> to offer.

HI Andrew
	I wonder how many people buy a few hostas or daylilies from WalMart and
then go to the specialty retailers to buy more. This very easily could
be the best thing that ever happened, get a few out there and get people
interested and then they start looking for more which WalMart wouldn't
	Most of what I buy whether it is boards or books or whatever, I know
what I want so price and distance I need to travel to get it are the
main considerations. I usually figure this out well before I go
somewhere to purchase something.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/