Re: new hosta at Walmart

  • Subject: Re: new hosta at Walmart
  • From: AmberWaveG@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 07:43:28 EDT

The whole point that is being missed is the fact that Wal-Mart, Home Depot,
K-Mart are mass merchants, they compete for the volume. We are specialty
growers and we compete for the dollar. Makes no difference what it is, could
be diamonds or coal.
Ran, I really hope you do not take glee and revel in the demise of anyone.
Andrew, you are a jerk of the highest order. The simple words you speak make
it very easy to relies that you are more on your way out than you were ever
on your way in. Having said that, I will still feel a little sad when you
disappear. Have a good day and a better evening.
Amber Wave Gardens
Where quality grows. ( and ain't nothin gona ever change that)