Re: Library is back up

  • Subject: Re: Library is back up
  • From: Ray W <wie1086@oh.verio.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 18:19:21 -0400

So, lets give it away. Hosta is the friendship plant. Keep the library free. I haven't heard any issues about lack of fund, but if there are some, another benefit auction could be done. I am sure a second annual would be met with even greater
enthusiasm than the first.

The site is incredibly popular and growing. That is good. I see absolutely no gain for any, making it a members only club. Could anyone here guess how many have been influenced by the library via an Ebay auction? The library promotes and educates on
hosta to all who enter. Charging would limit the site to only the "hardcore" hosta enthusiast.