Re: W Pollock revisited? (see Dixie Chicks article)

  • Subject: Re: W Pollock revisited? (see Dixie Chicks article)
  • From: "Dan Nelson" <sussextreeinc@ce.net>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:58:30 -0400

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the update on the music scene.....Lowell George is great......and Little Feat.....one of my fav bands of all time...like we discussed till two in the morning.....

I don't think many knew you were such a rock and roll fan, Tim. Till now.....anyway.......so cool.   The rock and roll banker.....from across the pond........Keep on rockin' in the UK....

I had a great time at the convention.....and First Look too. See you next time you visit.......

Dan Nelson